Supportive Conceptions Surrogates:
- Are Healthy
- Do not drink or smoke
- Have been pregnant and given birth before without experiencing any major complications
- Are between the ages of 21-40, with exceptions made for older surrogates in particular circumstances
- Reside in Northern California (Living near our agency headquarters ensures the promised support and screening is a reality! Many agencies offer support services, but only to those living in the area, the others later realize that what is advertised does not apply to them)
- Are not receiving any state financial aid (welfare)
- Have no criminal history (background checks are performed)
- Are in a stable living situation
- Are willing to undergo a psychological screening
- Have had their medical records reviewed for suitability and are willing to undergo a thorough medical screening at the clinic you are working with
- Are willing to take care of their bodies before and during pregnancy as if they were planning on trying to conceive and carrying your own child. Their womb will temporarily be the home for the child you have been dreaming about so all of our surrogates must fall within these guidelines!
We extensively screen all of our surrogates before they are accepted into our program. This includes an in home visit and interview, medical records review, insurance review, and background check.