It is wonderful that you are considering surrogacy! If you meet the following basic requirements contact us for more information and to begin the screening process. We look forward to hearing from you!
We here at Supportive Conceptions Surrogacy are always interested in speaking with potential surrogates who:
- Are Healthy
- Do not drink or smoke
- Have been pregnant and given birth before without experiencing any major complications and are raising or have raised a child of your own.
- Are between the ages of 21-40. Older women will be considered on a case by case basis. Please contact us for more info
- Reside in Northern California (Living near our agency headquarters ensures the promised support is a reality! Many agencies offer support services, but only to those living in the area, the others later realize that what is advertised does not apply to them)
- Are not receiving any state financial aid (welfare)
- Have no criminal history (background checks will be performed)
- Are in a stable living situation
- Are willing to undergo a psychological screening
- Are willing to undergo a medical screening
- Are willing to take care of their bodies before and during pregnancy as if you were planning on trying to conceive and carrying your own child. Remember, Your womb will temporarily be the home for the child these parents have been dreaming about!